On this week’s episode of The Weekly Briefly I’m joined by my former podcasting partner in crime, Ben Brooks. We talk about (a) what sort of camera you should buy if you want to upgrade from your iPhone, and (b) how to increase your chances of snapping a few awesome photos of friends and family during the holidays (and pretty much any other time).
Notes and links:
- Fuji XE2
- Fuji X100T
- Olympus E-PL5 and E-PL7
- Olympus E-M10
- Panasonic GM1
- Casey Liss’s photo of Erin and Declan
- Ken Rockwell’s X100T review
- Stu Maschwitz: How to take good photos for under $1,000
- Flare for Mac and iOS
- VSCO Film and VSCO Cam
- Lightroom review on The Sweet Setup
- Camera connection kit for iPad
- Mandrill: Scalable, reliable, and secure email infrastructure service from the folks at MailChimp.