On today’s show I’m joined by my internet pal, Stephen Hackett, to discuss a topic that is near and dear to any parent out there: kids, touch-screen devices, and screen time. In short, how do we raise our kids to have a healthy relationship with something that can be so easily addicting.
- Stephen Hackett’s Website: 512 Pixels
- Screens Aren’t Evil, by Robert McGinley Myers
- Children and Touch Screens, by Mat Honan
- The Touch-screen Generation, by Hanno Rosin
- Touchscreens and Kids, by Shawn Blanc
- On Kids and Touchscreens, by Stephen Hackett
- The More Things Change…, by Stephen Hackett
Screens VNC: Connect back to your computer from anywhere.
The awesome members of shawnblanc.net: Their support makes the work I do a sustainable possibility.