On this week’s not-so-brief episode, I answer a several reader and listener questions related to the launch of Delight is in the Details.
Some of the questions include:
- What was the moment in which you said “this is good enough?”
- What advice would you give for preparing for a launch of a new product or service?
- And how did the launch compare to your goals and expectations?
- what factors contributed to the success of the version 2 launch?
- What was your process for making the videos?
- And more…
- My “how I self-published” article from version 1 of Delight is in the Details
- Joel Sorge’s video portfolio — The videographer and editor who helped me with the videos
- Sean McCabe’s approach to perfection: 90% done
- Authority — a book about launching products
- Auphonic — an online service that cleans up and masters audio
- Zapier — Like IFTTT but different
- Gumroad — the best way to self-sell digital goods