On this week’s episode:
- How and why I got into mirrorless cameras in the first place
- How I think Micro Four-Thirds cameras stack up against APS-C and why I stuck with the M43 system
- Why I upgraded to the new E-M10 from the E-PL5
- An initial review of the E-M10
- Additional gear talk and some quotes/feedback from the listener survey
- Threes game
- The OM-D E-M10
- The Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens
- The Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 lens
- How to make perfect photos
- Shawn Blanc’s Flickr stream
Two very cool sponsors:
Need: Need is a refined retailer and monthly lifestyle magazine for men.
The Sound BlasterAxx AXX 200 by Creative Labs: Imagine your wireless speaker, on steroids.