On today’s show:
- Results from this week’s survey about how you use your iPad for creating and/or “consuming” content
- Defining what “Pro iOS” means anyway
- Some of the low-hanging fruit that would make iOS more “powerful” (such as better inter-app communication)
- Examples of iPad apps which are better than their Mac siblings
- The importance of a 3rd-party app having a worthwhile and sustainable income in the app store
- LaunchCenter Pro
- The Mac Then and the iPad Now
- The iPad Air – A Truly Mass Market Personal Computer
- My iPad App Playlist: Constraint and Creativity
The awesome members of shawnblanc.net.
Creative VIP: an exclusive membership club for creative professionals, writers, and designers. Get deals on software, services, and more. Sign up through this link to get a 25-percent discount for the lifetime of your membership.